Welcome! If you’re thinking about starting a business for selling vintage or handmade goods, you’re in the right place. I’ve been painting furniture, upcycling decor, and sewing for 7+ years now and selling my goods in antique malls, at vintage and artisan markets, and craft fairs.
Here I’ll share my experiences and advice about running a successful creative business. Click any of the links below to read the full post, and leave me a comment if you have a question about something that wasn’t covered or if you have helpful advice to add. You might want to save this post because I’ll continue to add new helpful resources!
* 11 Mistakes people make when trying to sell refinished furniture *
* 7 Mistakes I Made When Starting my Antique Booth *
* 7 Pricing Tips for Selling Refinished Furniture *
* 13 Ways to Sell More Products at Craft Fairs and Vintage Markets *
* The Best 10×10 Tents and Weights for Outdoor Markets and Fairs *
* How to Get Accepted to Your First Market or Fair *
* Email Marketing for Creative Businesses: How to Start and Grow Your Email List *
* Thinking about renting a booth to sell your goods? *
* Doing your first vintage market or craft fair? Vendor tips and resources *
* Portable Display Ideas for Markets and Craft Fairs *
* Creative Craft Fair and Vintage Market Booth Ideas *
* Ways to Work on Your Handmade or Vintage Business During Slow Times *
* Everything I learned while selling at my first vintage market *
* More advice for a successful vintage market *