Kids’ Morning, Bedtime, and Ready-for-School Free Printables

Free printable lists to help kids get into a morning and bedtime routine, and to make sure they're ready to leave for school every morning.  girlinthegarage.net

The boys start school in two weeks but a lot of my friends’ kids have already started!  That just seems way too early for me.  We’re going to make the most of these next couple weeks by celebrating the rest of summer, but also by practicing morning and nighttime routines – and working on lunchtime skills.  (Click HERE to read some awesome advice if you have little ones getting ready to start school.)

My friend Christina has an Etsy shop called Kiyomi Designs and she sells all kinds of fabulous printable party decor, invitations, and greeting cards.  She also created morning, bedtime, and ready-for-school printable lists for kids to get used to a new routine – and she’s letting me share them here for free so we all can benefit!  (Isn’t that so nice?)   🙂

Morning Routine:

Click here to print:  Printable Good Morning Routine List

Click here to print a blank morning printable:  Blank Good Morning Routine

Bedtime Routine:

Click here to print:  Printable Bedtime Routine List

Click here to print a bedtime printable:  Blank Bedtime Routine

Ready for School

Click here to print:  Printable Ready for School Checklist

I hope you all love these as much as I do!

And be sure to visit Kiyomi Designs to see all her other great printables!

Recent Posts:

* July in Review

* Blogland Tour (Get to know me better and meet a few of my friends!)

13 Comments on Kids’ Morning, Bedtime, and Ready-for-School Free Printables

1. Kristin
    August 8, 2014 at 10:42 am (3 years ago)

Great routine prints!
    Have a beautiful day!
    Pinned,
    K-

2. tracy
    August 12, 2014 at 7:05 am (3 years ago)

Hi!! I love your routine charts!! I just wake RI to point out in the bedtime routine, you have “get dressed and place dirty jammies in your hamper. ”
    I’m pretty sure they’ll want their jammies on then lol

3. WENDY SMITH
    September 29, 2015 at 11:27 pm (2 years ago)

Hi, I was just wondering if you have a blank “ready for school” checklist available for download? I absolutely love these and I know they will go a long way to helping us get more organized for smoother morning and bedtime routines 🙂 Thanks!

4. marife
    October 2, 2015 at 10:55 pm (2 years ago)

I love all!

5. Dawn
    January 6, 2016 at 5:47 pm (2 years ago)

I love all of your routine print outs. Do you by any chance have an after school routine one? My son needs routine after school when he is with his dad b/c his dad doesnt follow the routine so hopefully he will if he would be given something to follow. If you have something can you email it to me?

6. amber
    March 15, 2016 at 10:24 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you so mcuh for these cool chore charts!!

7. Penny Gambel
    January 24, 2017 at 9:41 am (10 months ago)

Yes, I would like to get these routine charts for my grandkids. What do I need to do. Thank you, Penny Gambel

January 25, 2017 at 9:33 pm (10 months ago)

Hi Penny, were you able to print them? If you click any of the download links above, the chart should open in a new window and you can save/print it. Hope that helps!

8. Laura
    September 8, 2017 at 1:59 pm (3 months ago)

Hi! I love your charts! Is there any way to edit the blank charts so that I can have text printed in there rather than in my sloppy handwriting? Also, I think the bedtime one has the wrong text written for the pajamas line. Thanks!

September 12, 2017 at 5:57 pm (2 months ago)

Hi Laura, unfortunately I don’t know of a way to type your own text on the document. It might be possible in a program like Photoshop? I wish I could be more help!

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Kids’ Morning, Bedtime, and Ready-for-School Free Printables

1. […] week I shared my friend Christina’s free printable checklists for morning, bedtime, and ready-for-school routines.  Now she’s made some free printable lunch notes for you to write a special message to your […]

2. […] 1.  Kids’ Morning, Bedtime, and Ready-for-School Routine Printables […]