August 2014 will be remembered as when our lives forever changed because the boys started school. They love school and have fun learning, but it makes me sad that they’re growing up and not babies anymore! (We moms know that our kids will always be our babies no matter how old they get, right?!) Also, for what’s normally a sweltering month in Chicagoland, it was pretty chilly here – and the rain was almost nonstop. I’m all for boots and warm apple cider, but not until at least September please!
Here’s what happened at Girl in the Garage this month:
What’s in store for September? A LOT:
- My 2- year blogging anniversary (wow, that snuck up fast!)
- Contributor post over at Live Creatively Inspired – this Saturday, Sept. 6
- Fall Home Decor tour – Sept. 8-12
- Themed Furniture Makeover Day – Sept. 25
- Rock Your Knockoff tour #2 – Sept. 29 – Oct. 3
- Product Reviews for Dremel, Modern Masters metallic paint, and a stencil
- And much more 🙂
I hope you had a fabulous August!
Join the GITG Community
When you join this thriving community of over 7,000 creative souls, you'll be inspired to discover hidden artistic talents and learn skills to boldly face DIY projects with confidence.
You'll also receive my free guide "Just Paint It: 7 Tips for Transforming Furniture with Confidence."