Hi friends – we’re already into the second week of June, and that means we’re right around the corner from one of my favorite holidays! I’ve always loved the 4th of July – summer, cookouts, fireworks, kids playing in the sprinkler, croquet in the backyard… <3
There’s no shortage of Independence Day inspiration in magazines, on blogs, and especially Pinterest. Lucky for you, I’ve gathered 30 of my absolute favorite patriotic projects right here for you to enjoy!
Click any of the links below to be taken to the full tutorial. If you’d like to Pin any individual project, please click over and Pin from the original post. Thank you!
1. Easy Bandana Wreath – Girl in the Garage
2. Patriotic Cupcake Liner Wreath – Tonia Larson for eHow
3. 4th of July Book Page Wreath – What Meegan Makes
4. 4th of July Rag Wreath – The Rusted Chain
5. Patriotic Bandana Wreath – Sweet Pea
6. Patriotic Flower Wreath – Restoration Redoux
7. 4th of July Wreath – What Meegan Makes
8. Patriotic Clothespin Wreath – Everything Etsy
9. Faux Fireworks Centerpiece – Happy Hour Projects
10. Patriotic Bunting – Create and Babble
11. Patriotic Hanging Mobile – Girl in the Garage
12. Iron Star Rustic American Flag – Petticoat Junktion
13. Patriotic Burlap Banner – The Kim Six Fix
14. Patriotic Mason Jar Vases – Yesterday on Tuesday
15. Patriotic Party Lights – Anything & Everything for Houseologie
16. Patriotic Flip Flops – Curb Alert!
17. Red, White, and Blue Wrap Bracelet – Happy Hour Projects
18. No Sew Braided Headband – Sugar Bee Crafts
19. 4th of July Ribbon Streamers – Simply Designing
20. DIY Ribbon Pin – DIY Beautify
21. 4th of July Coffee Filter Flowers – Crafts by Amanda
22. Kid-Friendly Patriotic Punch – Mom Endeavors
23. No-Bake Cheescake Parfait – Honey and Birch for A Night Owl Blog
24. Patriotic Brownie Sandwich Cookies – This Silly Girl’s Life
25. Patriotic Rice Krispie Treat Pops – Baking Beauty
26. Stars and Stripes Patriotic Popcorn – Oh My! Creative
27. Red, White, and Blue Nightstand – Restoration Redoux
28. Red, White, and Blue Chair Makeover – Girl in the Garage
29. Painted Flag Wardrobe – Farm Fresh Vintage Finds
30. Flag Inspired Outdoor Coffee Table (with free building plans) – Ana White
Which of the patriotic projects above are your favorites?
I hope you’re having a fabulous summer so far! xo
Join the GITG Community
When you join this thriving online community of 75,000 creative souls, you'll be inspired to discover hidden artistic talents and learn skills to boldly face DIY projects with confidence.
You'll also receive my free guide "Just Paint It: 7 Tips for Transforming Furniture with Confidence."