Decorative Wall Hooks as Jewelry Storage

Pretty Wall Hooks as Jewelry Storage in the Bedroom I girlinthegarage.net

I admit, I have a problem with buying pretty wall hooks.  I have several on display in our main floor bathroom as decor, and I have three hooks by the front door for hanging necessities (like my purse).  I’ve been collecting more of them for the past year or so with the intention of hanging them in my bedroom.  Finally I had enough for a nice looking display, and I decided to hang some necklaces since I didn’t have any proper jewelry storage for them.  Plus, they just look pretty.  😉

First I chose a layout.

Pretty Wall Hooks as Jewelry Storage in the Bedroom I girlinthegarage.net

I hung them on the wall next to my armoire with just a hammer and nails.

Pretty Wall Hooks as Jewelry Storage in the Bedroom I girlinthegarage.net

I added the necklaces and boom! – instant wall decor.  Gotta love functional art!

Pretty Wall Hooks as Jewelry Storage in the Bedroom I girlinthegarage.net

The hooks are from Anthropologie, Marshalls, and Hobby Lobby.

Pretty Wall Hooks as Jewelry Storage in the Bedroom I girlinthegarage.net Pretty Wall Hooks as Jewelry Storage in the Bedroom I girlinthegarage.net

I love it.

And I may be one (small) step closer to finally being done with this room!

Do you decorate with hooks in your home?

Recent Awesome Posts:

* Pretty in Paisley {Romance- Themed Furniture Makeovers}

* 100+ Craft Projects to Inspire You

* French Typography Table

10 Comments on Decorative Wall Hooks as Jewelry Storage

1. Susan
    February 21, 2014 at 6:02 am (3 years ago)

Jen, I am so going to copy this idea. Will go to Hobby Lobby today (2 hours and counting!)

February 21, 2014 at 2:18 pm (3 years ago)

Awesome! I’d love to see what you choose!

February 21, 2014 at 2:19 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks Shelly! Yes, I always need to plan for ample time to spend there, it’s a crafter’s paradise! 😉

2. Lauren @ Mom Home GUide
    February 21, 2014 at 2:47 pm (3 years ago)

I love your wall hooks! Where can you find those? I’d love to hang some pretty ones in my bedroom’s walk-in closet.
    Lauren @ Mom Home GUide recently posted…Hand-Stenciled ValanceMy Profile

February 22, 2014 at 11:07 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you Lauren! I bought one from Marshalls, two from Anthropologie, and the rest from Hobby Lobby. (You should definitely check HL out if you’ve never been! Just don’t go on a Sunday… they’ll be closed). 😉

• Lisa
        November 19, 2016 at 7:12 am (3 months ago)

Hiya Jen, they look great. Do you know of any online places to buy fancy hooks as I live in west Australia and we don’t have the same stores. I know I could possibly make some out of mixed items but these days I’m not so inventive, think my brains worn out..lol.

November 22, 2016 at 9:53 am (3 months ago)

Hi Lisa, I only know of Hobby Lobby or Anthropologie – did you check those sites already?

3. Crystal
    February 21, 2014 at 7:50 pm (3 years ago)

I love all your hooks. They are so pretty!! I just bought a necklace hook thing (not for sure what to call it), but I love it! It looks great in my bedroom.

February 22, 2014 at 11:10 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you Crystal – great minds think alike! 🙂