This week I have the exciting honor of sharing my Repurposed Crate Ideas clipboard from Hometalk. What is Hometalk, you ask? It is a community of homeowners, renters, and home improvement pros who enjoy sharing ideas and advice about home and gardening. On Hometalk, you can ask and answer questions about home and gardening, share and view helpful and inspiring photos, and search and browse through thousands of previous discussions. You can also create virtual clipboards to keep track of topics and projects that you’re interested in like DIY, Backyard Escapes, and Before & After, to name a few. Hometalk.com exists for one simple reason: to make home improvement better and easier for you.
**Click on any of the photos in this post to be taken directly to the corresponding project on Hometalk.**
1. This one may look familiar to you; it’s my Upcycled Farmhouse Crate Table.
2. Planters made from old shipping crates by Chipping With Charm.
3. Craft Supply Storage by First Home Love Life.
4. Vintage Wine Crate Coffee Table by DIY Vintage Chic.
5. Shipping Crate Work Bench by Love Sissy.
6. Vintage Coca-Cola Crate Turned Dog Bowl Holder by Sew Woodsy.
7. Old Wine Crates Upcycled to Rolling Storage by theDIYvillage.
8. Footstool Using an Old Soda Crate by Cottage 4C.
9. Crate Toiletry Cabinet by Gypsy Barn.
10. Rolling Milk Crate Storage by Twelve Oaks Manor.
11. Chicken Crate Coffee Table by The Ironstone Nest.
12. Wine Crate Storage by Sand & Sisal.
13. Driftwood Crate by Homeroad.
14. Vintage Coca-Cola crate turned succulent holder by Hometalk member Linda.
15. Milk Crate Herb Garden by Cottage in the Oaks.
16. Toilet Paper Storage Crate by Funky Junk Interiors.
17. Vintage Crate and Wire Basket Shelves by A Sort of Fairytale.
I hope that by viewing these awesome projects you’re feeling inspired to do some repurposing.
Also – go check out Hometalk and join this amazing community for endless home and garden inspiration!
Miss any of my recent posts? Catch up here: