Patchwork Decoupage Table – 25 “Best of DIY” Projects

Hi friends, I’m sharing another furniture makeover for the second day in a row.

Did you catch my “dirty” distressed desk yesterday?  This one is completely different!

I’m joining my friends in a “Best of DIY” Showcase today – see all the sneak peeks and links at the end of this post.

Bloggers "Best of DIY" Showcase - see 25 awesome DIY projects!

Here’s the Before of my round side table:

The glass top comes off for storage inside.  Pretty cool!

I painted the entire piece in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White.

I even painted the green fabric inside (it took 3 coats) and then added a stencil, but I didn’t love it.  Onto plan B…

I found the prettiest flower scrapbook paper ever so I cut some of it up to make a patchwork look inside.  I glued it in place with Mod Podge, and sealed over the top with a couple more coats of Mod Podge.

Some clear wax and this decoupage table was done!  So stinkin pretty and perfect for spring.

Add some personality to a plain table - paint it and decoupage pretty paper inside!   girlinthegarage.net Add some personality to a plain table - paint it and decoupage pretty paper inside!   girlinthegarage.net

Below are 25 “Best of DIY” projects from some of my good blogging friends – go give them a visit and see what awesomeness they’re sharing!

You can also follow along with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the hashtag #BestofDIY 🙂

"Best of DIY" Showcase Bloggers

Join the GITG Community

When you join this thriving online community of 75,000 creative souls, you'll be inspired to discover hidden artistic talents and learn skills to boldly face DIY projects with confidence.

You'll also receive my free guide "Just Paint It: 7 Tips for Transforming Furniture with Confidence."

Powered by ConvertKit

on Patchwork Decoupage Table – 25 “Best of DIY” Projects

March 19, 2015 at 10:12 pm (4 years ago)

Thank you Jill! 🙂

1. Yvonne @ StoneGable
    March 20, 2015 at 8:22 am (4 years ago)

Jen, don’t you love when you find a piece and it inspires you! You really breathed new life into this sweet side table. What a bonus to have some pretty floral papers inside to give it that pop of color! Beautiful!

2. Anne
    March 20, 2015 at 5:34 pm (4 years ago)

WOW….this is stunning! What a beautiful transformation!

3. Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique
    March 21, 2015 at 4:22 am (4 years ago)

Cottage gorgeousness for sure Jen with that pretty patchwork paper inside and the outer white paint make-over. This piece just looks so different and you must be really pleased with the outcome! I’ve enjoyed seeing all these amazing #BestofDIY projects.

4. Holly
    March 21, 2015 at 12:27 pm (4 years ago)

Such a pretty and unique table!! Love your make over for it!
    ~Happy Spring!
    xo Holly

March 22, 2015 at 10:38 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks so much Holly! Happy Spring to you too! 🙂

5. Lisa
    March 21, 2015 at 3:38 pm (4 years ago)

Jen, Omg I LOVE the way your Patchwork Decoupage Table turned out. It’s adorable and so fresh for spring. Love it and will be sharing tomorrow on Fb too. Have a great weekend, Lisa
    Lisa recently posted…Best of Diy n Spring Rainboot WreathMy Profile

March 22, 2015 at 10:38 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks so much Lisa! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 🙂

6. Christy@Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
    March 22, 2015 at 11:11 pm (4 years ago)

Isn’t it funny how our original ideas don’t work out, but then something way better evolves from it? This is the cutest table! I love the patchwork inside. Would be perfect in a baby girl’s nursery 😉
    Christy@Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer recently posted…Reclaimed Wood TrayMy Profile

7. Nikki
    March 25, 2015 at 3:01 pm (4 years ago)

What a cute table! I love what you’ve done with it too x
    Nikki recently posted…Fab Freebie No 1My Profile

March 29, 2015 at 10:39 pm (4 years ago)

Thank you Nikki!