May came and went so quickly! I know I say that every month but it’s true. Summer has arrived and the boys are spending most of their time playing outside – and I may have started working on my tan (which will probably take till the end of summer to actually turn into anything, I’m so pale!). Even the dogs are loving the warm weather – I let them out in the backyard and look out there a few minutes later and Abby’s just laying in the grass with the wind in her face, listening to the birds chirping and the sounds of the neighborhood. Life just seems better in the summer, or at least more carefree. 🙂
Below are my posts from May if you missed any:
Home Decor Projects
2. Song Lyric Wall Art (And we went to the John Legend concert!)
Tips and Tricks
2. Woman’s Day Magazine Feature (WOOT!)
So what’s up for June?
- My 8th wedding anniversary. (Wow, I can’t hardly believe it!)
- I WILL finish cleaning up the garage this month.
- A furniture makeover that I’m NOT going to sell.
- Next week (June 9-12) 16 of us bloggers are sharing 4th of July inspiration projects- come back here Monday for all the details and my patriotic project!
- The theme for Themed Furniture Makeover Day is “travel” – and I’m super excited about it.
- I will hopefully be sharing updates about my landscaping and my dining area!
What are you looking forward to in June?
Join the GITG Community
When you join this thriving community of over 7,000 creative souls, you'll be inspired to discover hidden artistic talents and learn skills to boldly face DIY projects with confidence.
You'll also receive my free guide "Just Paint It: 7 Tips for Transforming Furniture with Confidence."