I realized the other day how quickly this summer is passing by (and how is baby E already 9 months old?!). Although we’ve had fun and already made lots of great memories, there’s so many things we haven’t done yet with the kids and places to go before school starts back up. Why does summer always seem so short and winter always seem so incredibly looooong?
With July here, it’s time to recap April-June and you’re welcome to visit any posts you may have missed or revisit any projects that inspired you. If you’ve tried anything similar after seeing my projects, I’d love to know! Click any of the links below the images to be taken to the full post with lots more information. Let’s start with furniture makeovers…
1. Metallic Nightstand Makeover
2. Small Table in Layered Chalk Paint
3. Chandelier Dresser – IKEA Rast Hack
4. Red, White, and Blue Chair – My first big reupholstery project
5. Coastal Vintage Secretary with Annie Sloan’s new white wax
6. Farmhouse Chair with Ticking Fabric
7. She’s So Fancy – Platinum table makeover
8. How to Update a Dresser with Paintable Wallpaper
I also shared the design plan for my new home office space – July is all about redoing our basement, which will include a living area, small office space for my husband, and a big office space for me (LOL). We’re working on installing new flooring now and there will be lots of tutorials and reveals coming in the next few weeks – I can’t wait!!!
Which of the projects above is your favorite? Leave me a comment and let me know 🙂