White and Silver Holiday Tablescape

Are you in full holiday mode yet?  December is usually a crazy busy month, but I’m trying to make it a little less crazy this year.  Life is busy enough with a 2 month old baby.  😉

However we are still hosting Christmas Eve dinner for our family this year – 11 of us total.  Today I’m sharing my holiday tablescape with you, keeping with my white and metallic theme that I decorated my mantel in and the DIY pillows I made.  At the end of this post visit my friends for more Christmas decorating ideas!

Home for the Holidays - Christmas Blog Tour

I’ll keep my words short and sweet, and let the pictures do the talking.

The table linens, chargers, and napkin rings are from Target’s current holiday line.  I fell in love as soon as I saw them in the store.

The subtle metallics are SO pretty.

The tall candlesticks are from Balsam Hill – I added the white paint myself though.

Remember the antique buffet I got a month or so ago?  Here it is finally in its new home, my dining area.  I’m smitten!

White and silver winter holiday tablescape - Home for the Holidays Christmas Tour White and silver winter holiday tablescape - Home for the Holidays Christmas TourI hope you like my winter holiday tablescape – I can’t wait to use it on Christmas Eve with my family!

8 Comments on White and Silver Holiday Tablescape

1. Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces
    December 7, 2015 at 6:05 am (1 year ago)

It’s all so elegant, Jen. I had to chuckle because the mom of 6 in me said, “Ain’t no way I could do that and not freak out about stains.” Ha! Truly, it’s lovely and I’m pinning to drool!

December 7, 2015 at 11:30 pm (1 year ago)

Haha! The kids will be at their own table, and it will NOT be white. 🙂

2. Paula@SweetPea
    December 7, 2015 at 11:02 am (1 year ago)

The antique buffet looks so pretty in your dining room. Gosh, I really love it!! Your family is going to really enjoy your pretty table setting this Christmas Eve. The great thing about using white is if you do a dinner party in January, you can use the same decor.

3. Angie @ Postcards from the Ridge
    December 8, 2015 at 9:49 am (1 year ago)

Your tablescape is so pretty. I love metallic touches. And the buffet is stunning. You’re a magician with paint but I’m glad you left this one alone. The inlay and wood grain is amazing. Good luck with your Christmas Eve dinner!

4. Anne
    December 8, 2015 at 12:45 pm (1 year ago)

Yowza, your buffet is gorgeous! What a beautiful tablescape. I love how simple and elegant it is! Merry Christmas!

5. Laurie @ Vin'yet Etc.
    December 9, 2015 at 5:58 am (1 year ago)

Merry Christmas friend!!!! Having a 2 month old baby, you are amazing, so impressive… I can hardly manage to get out of my jammies most days! I simply love those snowflake napkin holders, they are so magical! Your winter like table setting is perfect and I am so happy that your family will be joining you at such a beautiful setting, making memories that will be cherished for years to come! xoxo

6. Christy @Confessions if a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
    December 9, 2015 at 4:39 pm (1 year ago)

It’s all so beautiful and elegant, Jen! You can just keep it set up till Christmas Eve now & you’re way ahead of the game! LOVE the new sideboard…its stunning! XO