Hi friends! With the start of October and fall weather, it’s time to recap the best posts from July-September around here. It was a busy few months (as always!) with my pregnancy, traveling to the Haven Conference, the launch of my new website, and numerous posts that I hope inspired you in some way.
Click any of the post titles below to read something that you might have missed the first time, or that you’d like to revisit. 🙂
1. Cherry Blossom Dresser
2. Antique Bench with Vintage Pillowcase
3. Decoupage Bookcase – Themed Furniture Makeover Day
4. Provence Stenciled Table
5. Anthropologie Inspired Industrial Dresser – Themed Furniture Makeover Day
6. Indian Inlay Stenciled Table
7. French Chair in Paris Grey – Themed Furniture Makeover Day
8. Goodfellow Stenciled Bench
In July I started a new monthly Trash to Treasure series with a few friends where we take free or thrift store items and upcycle them into something else. It’s been a big hit so far!
1. Weathered Storage Tower from Rooster Decor – Trash to Treasure
2. DIY Tiered Display Stand From Thrift Store Pieces – Trash to Treasure
3. DIY Fall Centerpiece
4. DIY Ruffle Scarf from a Men’s T-Shirt
5. Repurposed Jewelry Box to Mail Organizer – Trash to Treasure
6. DIY Photo Memo Board
7. Metallic Paris Jewelry Box
Since launching the new site a just couple weeks ago, it’s already been growing steadily and I have to say that I’m really impressed with the furniture makeovers that are being submitted – and I truly love sharing inspiring projects that other bloggers have done!
Do you have any favorites from my projects above? Leave me a comment and let me know!