Patchwork Decoupage Table – 25 “Best of DIY” Projects

Hi friends, I’m sharing another furniture makeover for the second day in a row.

Did you catch my “dirty” distressed desk yesterday?  This one is completely different!

I’m joining my friends in a “Best of DIY” Showcase today – see all the sneak peeks and links at the end of this post.

Bloggers "Best of DIY" Showcase - see 25 awesome DIY projects!

Here’s the Before of my round side table:

The glass top comes off for storage inside.  Pretty cool!

I painted the entire piece in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White.

I even painted the green fabric inside (it took 3 coats) and then added a stencil, but I didn’t love it.  Onto plan B…

I found the prettiest flower scrapbook paper ever so I cut some of it up to make a patchwork look inside.  I glued it in place with Mod Podge, and sealed over the top with a couple more coats of Mod Podge.

Some clear wax and this decoupage table was done!  So stinkin pretty and perfect for spring.

Add some personality to a plain table - paint it and decoupage pretty paper inside!   girlinthegarage.net Add some personality to a plain table - paint it and decoupage pretty paper inside!   girlinthegarage.net

Below are 25 “Best of DIY” projects from some of my good blogging friends – go give them a visit and see what awesomeness they’re sharing!

You can also follow along with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the hashtag #BestofDIY 🙂

"Best of DIY" Showcase Bloggers

17 Comments on Patchwork Decoupage Table – 25 “Best of DIY” Projects

March 19, 2015 at 10:12 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you Jill! 🙂

1. Yvonne @ StoneGable
    March 20, 2015 at 8:22 am (2 years ago)

Jen, don’t you love when you find a piece and it inspires you! You really breathed new life into this sweet side table. What a bonus to have some pretty floral papers inside to give it that pop of color! Beautiful!

2. Anne
    March 20, 2015 at 5:34 pm (2 years ago)

WOW….this is stunning! What a beautiful transformation!

3. Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique
    March 21, 2015 at 4:22 am (2 years ago)

Cottage gorgeousness for sure Jen with that pretty patchwork paper inside and the outer white paint make-over. This piece just looks so different and you must be really pleased with the outcome! I’ve enjoyed seeing all these amazing #BestofDIY projects.

4. Holly
    March 21, 2015 at 12:27 pm (2 years ago)

Such a pretty and unique table!! Love your make over for it!
    ~Happy Spring!
    xo Holly

March 22, 2015 at 10:38 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks so much Holly! Happy Spring to you too! 🙂

5. Lisa
    March 21, 2015 at 3:38 pm (2 years ago)

Jen, Omg I LOVE the way your Patchwork Decoupage Table turned out. It’s adorable and so fresh for spring. Love it and will be sharing tomorrow on Fb too. Have a great weekend, Lisa
    Lisa recently posted…Best of Diy n Spring Rainboot WreathMy Profile

March 22, 2015 at 10:38 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks so much Lisa! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 🙂

6. Christy@Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
    March 22, 2015 at 11:11 pm (2 years ago)

Isn’t it funny how our original ideas don’t work out, but then something way better evolves from it? This is the cutest table! I love the patchwork inside. Would be perfect in a baby girl’s nursery 😉
    Christy@Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer recently posted…Reclaimed Wood TrayMy Profile

7. Nikki
    March 25, 2015 at 3:01 pm (2 years ago)

What a cute table! I love what you’ve done with it too x
    Nikki recently posted…Fab Freebie No 1My Profile

March 29, 2015 at 10:39 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you Nikki!